Greetings from the IYPF Family, I hope you are all well.
1. Some new engagements this month:
- International Young Professionals School
- Youth Leading the World 2012
More information on these activities will be provided through the online platforms.
2. Last month, unfortunately we had to say Goodbye to Sarah Vann Sander, sadly she could not continue with us but we Thank her for the great contribution she has made to the family over the years. This month we are lucky enough to Welcome Rassel Chisango to the IYPF Board. We wish him all the best and look forward to his invaluable insights and contributions.
3. Since we put out the call for Regional Facilitators several months ago, we have received an overwhelming response from outstanding young professionals from every region pledging their continued interest and support for the IYPF. Over several months we have been reviewing the applications and have finally put together the initial list of Regional Facilitators. These young leaders are exceptional individuals who will work with us to drive the numerous agendas of IYPF within their regions and globally. We ask you to get to know them better (http://www.iypf.org/regional-facilitators.html), interact with them, support them and welcome them in to the family
North America RFP
South America RFP
Dyan Aimee Rodriguez
Middle East RFP
zaheer ud din
We will continue to review new applications for volunteers, interns and Regional Facilitators as they come through.
4. We will be closing down all the IYPF Yahoogroups by the end of December 2012, and we kindly ask you to join the same groups on our Facebook platforms so that we can continue to hear from you and also keep you informed and involved.
We greatly value your continued support, feedback, comments and recommendations, please continue to talk to us and visit the website for more news and updates.
Thank you very much for your active engagement
Connie, Cris, Rosen, Nick, Andrew, Rassel